The HD-14X is a full-length four-post runway style lift designed for professional use.
BendPak's "HD-Series" four-post lifts are engineered to meet the demands of even the toughest professionals. Designed into every "HD-Series" lift are key features that make them the absolute best you can buy, a long list of features that improve safety, durability and productivity. These commercial-grade lifts are second to none and have become benchmarks throughout the world for quality and dependability.
- Dependable design - four heavy-duty high quality stainless steel lifting cables and a single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath the runway makes this lift the most durable, maintenance-free lifting system on the market.
- Dual-hub cable sheaves - they cost us more to make but we feel it's well worth it. Reduces stress and fatigue on axles, sheaves and cables.
- Multi-level locking positions - each lift is equipped with multiple adjustable height locking positions for multi-height parking. A convenient push-button pneumatic safety lock control releases all four independent safety locks simultaneously.
- Heavy duty aircraft cable - each lift is supplied with four high quality stainless steel lifting cables rated at 26,000 pounds each. All lifting cables are fully enclosed within lift structure.
- Electric / hydraulic power system - each lift is designed using a maintenance-free electric hydraulic power system for ultimate dependability. All controls are conveniently located within easy reach.
- Large baseplates - 12" x 12" base plates provide solid stability.
- Single hydraulic cylinder - each lift is equipped with a single hydraulic cylinder hidden away under the runway for maximum performance and reliability and minimum exposure to elements. Our industrial-grade hydraulic cylinders feature a one-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston wrapped with specially designed, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminates any fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high yield, ground & polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001½ diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life. Specially designed, high durometer, mechanically loaded rod seals virtually eliminate rod seal leakage and a specially formulated abrasion resistant urethane rod wiper provides exclusion protection. The welded cylinder body is made from high yield-strength steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures straight, smooth and long duty life cylinders. An integrated flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the case of an unexpected hose rupture.
- Durable Powder Coat Finish - All XP-Series lifts feature a durable powder coat finish that gives the metal a high-quality, extremely durable finish which can withstand even the harshest environmental or chemical conditions. Unlike other companies that claim to powder coat, we take pride in our meticulous 10-step process. First, all parts are visually inspected then sandblasted. After, the parts are washed in our five-stage phosphate tanks that can accommodate parts up to 25' long. Once cleaned, they're immediately dried, to avoid rust production then outgassed. Outgassing is a process we take pride in which pre-bakes the parts in a curing oven, reducing the possibility of blemishes that may be hiding in the pores of the metal. If not properly outgassed, imperfections in the metal may bubble during the curing process and most likely cause chips in the powder. After the parts are washed and outgassed, any surfaces and/or threaded holes that need to be masked or plugged are done so with high-temperature masking tape and silicone plugs. Next, the parts are given a quick thinner wipe to remove any light debris or fingerprints then hung on an electrostatically grounded conveyor line. The powder is then applied using an electrostatic spray gun. The powder "sticks" to the parts similar to how dust sticks to a television screen. Once the parts are powder coated, the carts are rolled into our curing oven and baked at 400 degrees for 15 for 45 minutes.
- Integrated design - lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed.
- Non-skid runways - sure grip even when the runway surface is wet or oily.
- Longer approach ramps - these approach ramps were designed a little longer to help when loading low ground clearance vehicles. A little bit that makes a big difference.
- Automatic safety locks - aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders release all four locks simultaneously with the simple push of a button. The spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously when raising the lift. For added safety a secondary lock system acts as a slack-cable device automatically engaging in the event of an unexpected cable failure. Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed within lift structure.
- Lifting capacity*: 14,000 lbs. / 6,350 kg
- *Max capacity / front axel: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axel: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- Overall width: 130" / 3,301 mm
- Outside length: 243" / 6,170 mm
- Overall length: 271" / 6,893 mm
- Height of columns: 93" / 2,362 mm
- Runway min height: 7-5/8" / 192 mm
- Max rise: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Max lifting height: 77-5/8" / 1,970 mm
- Width between posts: 120" / 3,046 mm
- Runway width: 20" / 508 mm
- Width between runways: 37-1/2" 51" / 952 mm 1,295 mm
- Runway centerline: 57-1/2" - 71" / 1,460 mm - 1,803 mm
- Outside edge of runways: 77-1/2" - 91" / 1,968 mm - 2,311
- Drive-thru clearance: 98" / 2,482 mm
- Length of runways: 229" / 5,816 mm
- Min wheelbase @ rated capacity: 165" / 4,191 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 140" / 3,556 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 115" / 2,921 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 95" / 2,413 mm
- Locking positions: 13
- Lock spacing: every 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 60 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Shipping weight: 2,105 lbs. / 955 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 204" x 22" x 40" / 5,182 mm x 559 mm x 1,016 mm
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is
required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the
responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for a complete list or contact BendPak via email@example.com.