The HD-9AE four-post car lifting and alignment system features adjustable multi-position leveling, integrated front radius plates and rear slip plates, making it compatible with all leading alignment instrumentation including 3D and camera wheel alignment systems.
- Multi-caster slip plates in the back and radius plates up front allow for extremely precise, free-floating alignment.
- Dual radius plate positions for better vehicle accommodation.
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel lifting cables provide a great balance of strength, abrasion resistance and fatigue.
- Dual-hub cable sheaves reduce stress, fatigue and wear.
- Grease nipples are located on every sheave and sheave axle to make lubrication maintenance a breeze.
- The HD-9AE features a single hydraulic cylinder hidden away under the runway for maximum performance and reliability and minimum exposure to elements.
- An integrated hydraulic flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the unlikely event of an unexpected hose rupture.
- A durable powder coat finish can withstand harsh environments and chemical spills and will provide years of protection.
- Spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously during rise and adjustable safety ladders allow for precise runway leveling even when installed on sloped floors.
- A simple push-button pneumatic lock release makes lowering operations simple and fast. Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders will provide years of trouble-free service.
- A secondary lock system is on constant guard and acts as a slack-cable device in the unlikely event of an unexpected cable failure.
- Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed within lift structure.
- Features multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking and infinite leveling.
- A maintenance-free electric hydraulic power system assures ultimate dependability.
- All operator controls are conveniently located within easy reach.
- Non-skid runways provides maximum grip, even when the runway surface is wet or oily.
Optional 4,500 lb. capacity rolling jacks (model RJ-45) make a great addition to increase service capacity. Each jack features three safety-lock positions and stackable truck and van adapters for increased lifting height and better access to frame contact points on high ground-clearance vehicles. The jacks come equipped with a commercial grade air-hydraulic pump requiring a maximum pressure of 125 PSI and 10-20 CFM.