COATS® offers quarterly promotions, discounts and end-user rebates! Call 877-533-7524 for current prices and rebate offers!
The COATS 70X Series tire changer models are a perennial best seller because they pack a lot of features into a very affordable package. The manual swing arm design uses one control to adjust horizontal tool head position and a second control to adjust vertical height. The 1.5 HP air drive system allows fast and powerful control of the wheel under heavy loads while still allowing the user infinite control of wheel movement. (Alternately available with a 1 HP electric drive system.) The bead loosener features three support blocks for greater control of wheel. Precise internal or external clamping ensures proper placement of wheel on tabletop.
With the 70X Series, you are able to build your Tire Changer your own way.
1. Select with (70X Series) or without (50X Series) the Robo-Arm helper tool.
- The Coats patented Robo-Arm® is a powerful helper device with 28" of reach and a full 18" of automated vertical stroke.
2. Choose your motor: Air or Electric.
- Air-powered drives offer up to 1.5 hp (dependent on air supply), meaning more power and speed, control.
- Electric drives are always 1 hp and do not need a larger compressor; they’re quieter too.
3. Choose your Bead Loosener: Hand Operated or Foot Pedal.
- Traditional foot pedal operation.
- Coats advanced hand operation with Power In, Power Out & Stop In Place gives the operator total control and a better view.
4. Select your adapters and accessories: with choices from steel clamps to GripMax®, wheel protection kits, and additional storage options.