The E10 two post lift features Challenger’s innovative Versymmetric® Technology, providing technicians the versatility to lift vehicles both symmetrically and asymmetrically within the same service bay. This exclusive technology used in our 2 post car lifts facilitates increased efficiency and revenue potential.
With double telescoping screw pads, durable powder coat finish, plated arm restraints and pins and many other appealing features, the E10 two post lift will accommodate the rigorous demands of a full service facility – and afford room to grow with its competitive price. Available in red and blue only.
- Lifting Capacity: 10,000 lbs. (4536kg)*
- Rise Height: 74-3/4" (1899mm)**
- Overall Height: 11' 11-7/8" (3655mm)
- Overall Width: 10' 11-3/4" (3347mm)
- Drive-Thru Clearance: 98-3/8" (2499mm)
- Floor to Overhead Switch: 11' 5" (3482mm)
- Front Arm Reach: 21-3/4" / 39-1/4" (553mm / 998mm)
- Rear Arm Reach: 38-1/4" / 55-3/8" (971mm / 1407mm)
- Screw Pad Height: 4-1/4" / 6-3/4" (108mm / 172mm)***
- Inside of Columns: 110-1/4" (2800mm)
- Motor: 2HP, Single Phase, 60Hz
- Voltage: 208V - 230V
- Speed of Rise: 50 seconds
- Max Load per Arm: 2,500 lbs. (1134kg)
- Ceiling Height Required: 12' (may exceed 12' if column shimming is necessary)
- Shipping Weight: 1750 lbs.
*Lift capacity ratings are based on loads equally distributed on all four arms. **Rise Height is measured with telescoping screw pads in highest position. ***Specifications are listed without rubber pad, for measurements with rubber pad add 1/4" (6mm).