Click here to see it in action!!!!
Introducing the RACECAR PIT LIFT JACKING SYSTEM!! The 3,500-pound capacity QuickJack replaces clumsy floor jacks and unstable jack stands with a safe, durable and very convenient vehicle jacking and support system. Simply position the lightweight jack frames under the vehicle, push the raise button on the remote hand-held pendant control and in less than ten seconds the entire car is almost two-feet off the ground, ready for tire changes, chassis tuning or other maintenance. The QuickJack can go anywhere and can be easily stowed in the trunk or back seat of most cars when not in use. Bring it to the track or drop it on your garage floor to perform routine maintenance in the comfort of your home, all in seconds.
What's included with the BL-3500SLX Portable Car Lift System?
- (2) ea. jack frame assemblies
- (2) ea. 150" hydraulic hoses
- (2) ea. 14" aux. hoses
- (2) ea. frame handles
- (4) ea. 1.5" x 3" x 4" rubber lifting blocks
- (4) ea. 3" x 3" x 4" rubber lifting blocks
- (1) mini hydraulic power unit with pendant control
- Choose either 110-Volt AC or 12-Volt DC
- 3,500-LB lifting capacity
- From stow to go in less than 60-seconds
- Dual-position automatic safety lock bars engage automatically as the lift rises
- Dual locking positions – mid level and full rise
- Extended, cantilevered rubber block trays provide increased rubber block reach
- Portable power unit features a remote push-button control for simple operation
- Steel mounted UHMW wheels provide effortless rolling of jack frames on floor
- Remote pendant control features a 13-foot cord
- Power unit features a built-in hydraulic flow divider for precise equalized lifting
- Open-center design for clear under car access
- Quick-connect/disconnect hoses for fast and convenient set-up
- Convenient handles allow for easy positioning of the jack frames
- Strong 14-gauge welded steel frames
- It’s a jack you can use when you need it then conveniently store out of the way
- Provides quick, wheels-free convenience for brake and tire service and clear undercarriage access of all types of vehicles
- Low-profile jack frames fit under most race cars
- Powerful hydraulic cylinders eliminate the need for screw mechanisms
- Integrated power-assist canisters increase the lowering speed
- Hydraulic cylinders feature integrated velocity-fuse safety valves
- A convenient metal carrier with handle keeps the power unit protected and easily mobile
- Includes an eight piece set of adjustable and stackable rubber lift blocks to support cars at precise locations for increased stability and safety
- Detailed installation, maintenance and safety instructions accompany each QuickJack system
- Durable powder coat finish
Power Unit Info
A 110V AC power unit comes standard. An optional DC power unit is also available for same price.
||3,500 lbs. / 1588 kg.
|(A) Minimum Collapsed Height
||3" / 76 mm.
|(B) Platform Lifting Height (Frame only)
||16.5" / 419 mm.
|(C) Platform Lifting Height (Small Rubber Block)
||17" / 432 mm.
|(D) Platform Lifting Height (Tall Rubber Block)
||18.5" / 470 mm.
|(E) Platform Lifting Height (Stacked Rubber Blocks)
||20" / 508 mm.
|(F) Frame Width
||10.55" / 268 mm.
|(G) Rubber Lift Block Position - Max.
||50.5" / 1283 mm.
|(H) Rubber Lift Block Position - Min.
||26.7" / 678 mm.
|(I) Overall Frame Length
||62" / 1575 mm.
|Individual Frame Weight (ea.)
||60 lbs. / 27 kg
|Power Unit Weight
||35 lbs. / 16 kg.
||180 lbs. / 82 kg.
POWER UNIT ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|240 Volt AC
IMPORTANT NOTE: EXTENSION CORDS ARE NOT RECOMMENDED. Using extensions cords can adversely affect operation and can cause overheating conditions and damage to power unit. If using an extension cord, use the shortest cord possible. Refer to extension cord size chart below.