BendPak has DISCONTINUED model HDS-18X. For Heavy-Duty lifting check out the comparable model HDS-27X.
THIS INFORMATION IS FOR REFERENCE ONLY. WE DO SELL OEM PARTS FOR THIS PRODUCT.
BendPak HDS-Truck Series four-post lifts are a whole new breed of rugged. They're newly engineered heavy-duty truck lifts that make light work out of heavy lifting.
The BendPak HDS-Truck Series four-post lifts are a whole new breed of rugged. They're newly engineered heavy-duty truck lifts that make light work out of heavy lifting. They work better, are built to last, and feature upgrades that increase safety, durability and productivity. The HDS-18 Series provides a generous 18,000-pound lifting capacity and features extra-wide runways to accommodate a wide variety of vehicles configurations.
All HDS-18 standard length truck lifts feature:
- Super-sized 12" diameter cable sheaves within the runway and cross tubes combined with massive 4" diameter sheave axles dramatically improve cable wear and critical component lifespan meaning you'll increase safety and spend less money in service related expenses down the road.
- BendPak's HDS-Truck Series lifts feature four stainless-steel lifting cables that provide a great balance between abrasion resistance and fatigue.
- Grease nipples are located on every sheave and sheave axle to make lubrication maintenance a breeze.
- Each HDS-Truck Series four-post lift is equipped with a single hydraulic cylinder hidden away under the runway for maximum performance and reliability and minimum exposure to elements. The hydraulic cylinder features high-durometer rod seals, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminate any fluid bypass. The welded cylinder body is made from high strength steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures straight, smooth, cylinders that will provide years and years of dependable trouble-free service.
- An integrated hydraulic flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the unlikely event of an unexpected hose rupture.
- A durable powder coat finish can withstand harsh environments and chemical spills and will provide years of protection.
- Spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously during rise and adjustable safety ladders allow for precise runway leveling even when installed on sloped floors.
- A simple push-button pneumatic lock release makes lowering operations simple and fast. Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders will provide years of trouble-free service.
- A secondary lock system is on constant guard and acts as a slack-cable device in the unlikely event of an unexpected cable failure.
- Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed within lift structure.
- Features multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking and infinite leveling.
- A maintenance-free electric hydraulic power system assures ultimate dependability.
- All operator controls are conveniently located within easy reach.
- 12" x 12" base plates provide a solid foundation.
- Non-skid runways provides maximum grip, even when the runway surface is wet or oily.
- Optional rolling jacks make a great addition to increase service capacity. Rolling jacks are used to raise the front or rear portion of a vehicle off the runways allowing operators to perform efficient wheel and break service. A pair of jacks allows the entire vehicle to elevated. Each jack has telescoping arms and frame contact pads that can be extended over the runways and positioned under vehicle lifting points. Each jack features three safety-lock positions and stackable truck and van adapters for increased lifting height and better access to frame contact points on high ground-clearance vehicles. The jacks come equipped with a commercial grade air-hydraulic pump.