The HD-14LSXE is a full-length four-post alignment runway style lift designed for professional use.
- Dependable design - four heavy-duty high quality stainless steel lifting cables and a single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath the runway makes this lift the most durable, maintenance-free lifting system on the market.
- Dual-hub cable sheaves - they cost us more to make but we feel it is well worth it. Reduces stress and fatigue on axles, sheaves and cables.
- Multi-level locking positions - each lift is equipped with multiple adjustable height locking positions for multi-height parking. A convenient push-button pneumatic safety lock control releases all four independent safety locks simultaneously.
- Heavy duty aircraft cable - each lift is supplied with four high quality stainless steel lifting cables rated at 26,000 pounds each. All lifting cables are fully enclosed within lift structure.
- Electric / hydraulic power system - each lift is designed using a maintenance-free electric hydraulic power system for ultimate dependability. All controls are conveniently located within easy reach.
- Large baseplates - 12¡± x 12¡± base plates provide solid stability.
- Single hydraulic cylinder - each lift is equipped with a single hydraulic cylinder hidden away under the runway for maximum performance and reliability and minimum exposure to elements. Our industrial-grade hydraulic cylinders feature a one-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston wrapped with specially designed, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminates any fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high yield, ground & polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001½ diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life. Specially designed, high durometer, mechanically loaded rod seals virtually eliminate rod seal leakage and a specially formulated abrasion resistant urethane rod wiper provides exclusion protection. The welded cylinder body is made from high yield-strength steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures straight, smooth and long duty life cylinders. An integrated flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the case of an unexpected hose rupture.
- Durable Powder Coat Finish ¨C All HDS-14LSXE lifts feature a durable powder coat finish that gives the metal a high-quality, extremely durable finish which can withstand even the harshest environmental or chemical conditions. Unlike other companies that claim to powder coat, we take pride in our meticulous 10-step process. First, all parts are visually inspected then sandblasted. After, the parts are washed in our five-stage phosphate tanks that can accommodate parts up to 25¡¯ long. Once cleaned, they¡¯re immediately dried, to avoid rust production then outgassed. Outgassing is a process we take pride in which pre-bakes the parts in a curing oven, reducing the possibility of blemishes that may be hiding in the pores of the metal. If not properly outgassed, imperfections in the metal may bubble during the curing process and most likely cause chips in the powder. After the parts are washed and outgassed, any surfaces and/or threaded holes that need to be masked or plugged are done so with high-temperature masking tape and silicone plugs. Next, the parts are given a quick thinner wipe to remove any light debris or fingerprints then hung on an electrostatically grounded conveyor line. The powder is then applied using an electrostatic spray gun. The powder ¡°sticks¡± to the parts similar to how dust sticks to a television screen. Once the parts are powder coated, the carts are rolled into our curing oven and baked at 400 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Integrated design - lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed. Non-skid runways ¨C sure grip even when the runway surface is wet or oily.
- Adjustable safety ladders in each column provide multi-position leveling for perfect alignment set-up.
- Heavy-duty full-floating front turnplates are provided as standard equipment.
- Multi-caster rear full-floating slip-plates allow for precise rear-wheel alignments.
- Multiple turnplate pockets allow users to position turnplates at locations more accommodating to individual vehicle positioning and provide for more clearances related to allowable alignment equipment installations.
- Longer approach ramps - these approach ramps were designed a little longer to help when loading low ground clearance vehicles. A little bit that makes a big difference.
- Automatic safety locks - aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders release all four locks simultaneously with the simple push of a button. The spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously when raising the lift. For added safety a secondary lock system acts as a slack-cable device automatically engaging in the event of an unexpected cable failure. Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed within lift structure.
It is the buyer's responsibility to unload the freight at their location. BendPak will take no responsibility for additional charges of any kind that may incur related to, or involved with, the renting or acquisition of equipment of any kind necessary to unload items off of a delivering carrier's truck. Contact your BendPak dealer for shipping details