The space saving design of the 9,000-lb. capacity HD-9XW is ideal for vehicle storage in residential garages or commercial buildings. It also happens to make a great service lift for smaller shops who still want to do a big business. No special foundation is required and the installation is a cinch. Optional casters enable you to roll the lift outside or wherever best suits your needs.
About the size of a typical parking space, this lift truly maximizes valuable floor area. Use the HD-9XW for detailing; storing ATVs, snowmobiles, jet skis, golf carts, boats or just about anything else that needs to be off the ground. You can finally make use of that wasted vertical space above your car. If you've got at least standard 8-foot ceiling, this lift will work for you.
Don't make the mistake of calling the HD-9XW a "hobby lift." Our expert engineers have packed this model with features that were previously only found on commercial-grade designs. Plus, it's a BendPak, so you know it's backed by over 40 years of experience and a reputation that carries just as much weight as our lifts. We're proud to have these HD-Series lifts in our lineup, and you'll be proud to have one in your shop or garage.
The HD-9XW is the standard version of the high-rise lift. If you are looking for a narrow-width model, consider the HD-9STX.
9,000-pounds lifting capacity
Perfect for PARKING, STORAGE or SERVICE
Runways accommodate wide or narrow vehicles.
Runways include rail kit for optional accessories.
Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway.
Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves.
Internal "anti-sway" slider blocks in each column.
Pneumatic push-button safety release.
Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable.
Longer approach ramps for low ground clearance vehicles.
Safety locks enclosed in columns minimize pinch points.
Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue.
Rugged, self-lubricating cable sheaves combined with
1-1/4" sheave axles are fully enclosed minimizing pinch points.
Multi-position safety locks in each column.
Power unit can be located at the front or rear of the lift.
Approach ramps can be removed for added drive-under clearance.
Independent "back-up" slack-cable safety latches.
Optional drive-thru ramps available.
Optional drip trays available.
Optional solid deck increases storage capacity.
Optional 4,500 lb. air/hydraulic rolling jacks available.
- Lifting capacity*: 9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
- *Max capacity / front axle: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- *Max capacity / rear axle: 4,500 lbs. / 2,041 kg
- Overall width: 110?1/4 / 2,800 mm.
- Outside length: 198" / 5,029 mm
- Overall length: 224" / 5,690 mm
- Height of columns: 100" / 2,540 mm
- Runway min height: 4-1/2" / 114 mm
- Max rise: 82" / 2,083 mm
- Max lifting height: 86-1/2" / 2,197 mm
- Width between posts: 100?1/4 / 2,555 mm.
- Runway width: 19" / 483 mm
- Width between runways: 37-1/4" 44-3/8" / 952 mm 1,127 mm
- Length of runways: 188" / 4,775 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ rated capacity: 135" / 3,429 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 115" / 2,921 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 95" / 2,413 mm
- Min. wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 80" / 2,032 mm
- Locking positions: 15
- Lock spacing: every 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 50 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Shipping weight: 2,040 lbs. / 927 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 204" x 22" x 40" / 5,182 mm x 559 mm x 1,016 mm
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is
required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the
responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for a complete list or contact BendPak via firstname.lastname@example.org.